Every year, Community of Hope sponsors the Christmas Tree of Hope during which our members assist our brothers and sisters who need help providing Christmas gifts for their children. Every year, Tree of Hope is a blessing to dozens of families with over 100 children in total.
To receive assistance, you must:
- be a member of Community of Hope,
- have children ages 17 or younger, and
- have children who live in your home with you.
If you need assistance or wish to sponsor a family this Christmas, please visit the Community of Hope for more information. If you’d like to help but cannot commit to sponsoring a family, please consider making a donation in any amount through our giving platforms (CashApp, Givelify, etc.) indicating it is for Tree of Hope. If you have questions, please email COHTreeofHope@gmail.com
There are several ways to volunteer:
1. Serve as a Team Leader. Team Leaders distribute family and sponsor assignments and serve as a first stop for troubleshooting if there are questions or concerns.
2. Serve as an Elf. Elves are liaisons between families and sponsors and ensure that all information is accurate and communicated timely and effectively.
3. Serve a Shopper. Shoppers use donated funds to buy for families who do not have an assigned sponsor. Shoppers are usually called upon during the last weeks of Tree of Hope and may not have much lead time before items are due.
SIgn up to volunteer here.